Ever noticing yourself resisting a task at work, resisting getting up in the morning, resisting meeting a certain person, resisting doing what you love cause you "should" be doing something "valuable instead"...?
Its all about habits of thought-patterns you picked up on your journey of Life.
...so how about experimenting letting go and see how good it can acctually feel - how much difference it can make :)
Without your own foot stepping on the brakes cronically (negative habits of thought), things will move smooth like silk.
Here are some great things to notice about your habits of thought...
If you had the tools to feel good anywhere and anytime - would you choose:
* Caring more about what someone else's thinking of you, rather than feeling good?
* Complaining rather than feeling good?
* Talking/thinking about something that clearly does not please you, rather than feeling good?
* Letting someone else decide how you should feel and think about something, rather than feeling good?
* Observing "defects" about yourself or someone else, rather than feeling good?
* Expecting things to not work out, rather than feeling good?
* Worrying about what someone might say to you, rather than feeling good?
* Listening to others worrying/complaining/critisizing and joining them in it - rather than feeling good?
* Taking something seriously - rather than feeling good?
* Letting news scare/worry you - rather than feeling good?
* Observing whats Wrong about somthing - rather than feeling good?
* Getting "depressed"/overwhelmed/confused/discouraged due to something happening in your life - rather than feeling good?
* Not believing in yourself/your capacity - rather than feeling good?
* .... and so on...
Good News, habits of thoughts can be changed rather quickly and easily, if you want to. The clarity of mind which follows these habits-of-thought changes has fantastic benefits of course. On many levels.
Decide if Feeling Good is a good enough reason to let go of all these kinds of habits of thought!
Lotsa Love Coming Your Way!