Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2011/01/30

Increasing Bliss-Ability

-

This post is especially dedicated to Everyone that has crossed my path in any shape or form, no matter the lenght of our interaction. I literarily mean Everyone. And its also especially dedicated to Every situation I have found myself in so far. Every One. You are the reason why I've expanded to who I am today.

This post is in celebration of what we all have become due to what we have lived. In celebration of how we at anytime can decide how we want to live and feel, and decide if we want to Let it happen.

Yes, I meant "Let" it happen. Because when we Strive, things happen with more effort than if we Let it come to us. When we Let it come to us, we make it effortless and enjoyable.

When Relaxed and Laidback, the things we want to experience can make their way to us without hinderance. When Relaxed and Laidback, the cells of our body work optimally, our mind get clear and can focus easily.

It's exhilirating to be in the process of learning to optimize Bliss-Ability. And it's almost more exhilirating to watch how the Bliss-State itself works like a Wand-Of-All-Desires-Come-True.

My Bliss-Ability has reached Awesomeness and it's lotsa fun watching the world adapt around me...


Adoring the Universe for creating All-That-Is and for letting us Play.


Awww, the delicious feeling of Unconditional Love, Muah!


-

No comments:

Post a Comment