Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/08/20

Renée Voltaire - A Glorious Mix Cook Book in English

Renée Voltaire - A Glorious Mix Cook Book in English

"I've done alot of Renee Voltaire stuff in the past two years, and EVERYTHING I've tried from this book is DELICIOUS and most things are very easily made too..."
Made some lovely things inspired by Renee Voltaire in these days.. Just enjoyed a glass of creamy turkish yogurt with homemade toppings... Buckweat Crunch, Fig Butter and Almond Butter...All RawFood-Style... that was VERY YUMMY together ♥ Freakin YUM!!!! All toppings are made with recipes from Renees latest cookbook, that is now avaliable in English !! Highly Recommended :))) I've done alot of her stuff in the past two years, and EVERYTHING I've tried from this book is DELICIOUS and most things are very easily made too :))) ...there are ALOT of recipes and alot of the ones I've already tried, I've remade over and over... ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment