Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/09/14

I'm A Joy-Devotee!!! ~ And Loving It :)))

I'm a Joy-Devotee!!!! And loving it :)))
It's a delicious approach to life ♥
I Apply the Laws Of Physics, creating my own experience. Meaning I Deliberatly Create My Life Experience ~ On Purpose!
The Ever-Present Guidance of my Emotions shows me what to choose and aim for. Awesome Stuff. Da Shit infact.
Feels awesome to be Empowerd in this powerful way...and under these conditions the Universe loves to play around with me delivering everything I've ever wanted in the most delightful of ways...
Fabulous! Lifetime Playtime! Yum!
I'm sharing how I came to all this knowing and You can participate in the fun-challenges I'm currently doing, I'm sharing all details on here so feel free to follow along!!! Get more info and all details of my current "challenge" by clicking right HERE ~ It's a BLOW-MIND challenge.. freakin fabulous, and today is day 8 of 30 !!! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment