Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/09/17

Painting From A Place Of Joy

I'm high on this wonderful "challenge", adoring how it makes each day a mega-delight to revel in!!!! Lately I've taken on some painting again, and it feels wonderful to express the wonder I'm feeling through color and form!!! I've collected the paintings I've done the past days HERE, so feel free to check them out! I'm currently participating in an Art Challenge, so I'm doing one piece a day, so there will be more to come :))) Will update you of course, enjoy! And if you haven't started your fun challenge yet - more info and all details can be found through clicking HERE!!!
Feel Free to ENJOY life to the fullest !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment