Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2011/10/29

Living Playfully

Wow, I'm at Day 29 of Theme Playfulness and have been filled with Wonder cause of all the playful and funny things/situations/people coming my way during this period. Somewhat hard to describe with regular words how it feels to Embody Playfulness, so I just found this Quote by Osho to help me out: "The moment you start seeing life as non-serious, a playfulness, all the burden on your heart disappears. All the fear of death, of life, of love - everything disappears. One starts living with a very light weight or almost no weight. So weightless one becomes, one can fly in the open sky. " This feeling might be un-graspable to imagine without a personal experience, I just know that this is how I want to continue to live. I Adore every moment of my life and really - everything turns out easy and fun this way! Worth daring to try it out :))) With Deepest Appreciation to This Universe and The Magical Life Experience it provides me with! More on Playfulness and How-To HERE :)))