Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2011/11/24

Feeling The Appreciation-Abundance

I'm definately in deep appreciation for a massive amount of subjects... So lovely to have the knowing that WHATEVER happens to me is serving me tremendously.. how more appriciative can you be???? :))) Appreciating the LoA, myself, the beauty, the everyday-adventures, the LOVE I can experience... the delicious feeling of being in the flow, feeling attracted and getting ideas and following them, and noticeing that when I do - I'm ALWAYS getting it my way, so very naturally.. Deep appreciation for Source and for me being an extension so I can experience this so called reality that I can CHANGE and MOLD in whatever way pleases me... how cool is THAT??? :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment