Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/07/13

Celebrating The Essence Of Creation {includes Video}

I've been asked over and over...and over again to record my songs... and so, I've finally recorded a first sample video with one of my Yogic Chants. Just for the LOVE of sharing it with you guys wanting to hear and see more!!! Feel Free to Sing-a-Long and use it in your own practice. I'd love if you enjoyed using it as your practice and reaping the benefits of it! As with all Yogic Chants, allow some quiet time just after you're done singing, to savor the feeling of Deep Full Connection with Creation. And when incorporating it as part of yoga classes, kirtan concerts and such, I'd love if you mentioned where you got it from, of course :))) From My Heart to Yours, With Love!!! Ps. More inspiration for your yoga practice in these posts (each one is a link to the post) Mastering Dropbacks (Part II), Tripod Headstand to Bakasana to Jump-Back (Part IV), Press-up Pincha Mayurasana (Part I), Headstand with full lotus (Part III).. Enjoy :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment