Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/10/11

A Few Zillion Bucks !!!

It's Day 3 of 30 and I'm feeling like a few zillion bucks :))) This Fun Challenge is amazing!!! (Get all details HERE) Feeling sure-footed, happy, everything-is-working-out-for-me and all that, a very delicious place to be at :))) So, these past three days I've chosen The Bounce technique as the written exercise and sneaked in some appreciation rampage in it too.. It's a delight to combine those to I feel, and it has been what I've been inspired to. I keep on dreaming really GOOD feeling dreams that feels very "real" and I keep on bumping into situation and people who are very pleasurable. Including people spontaneously giving me a BIG smile on the street, just "because" :))) Great timings and such, wonderful to feel this way and looking forward to what's up next! Good vibrations indeed :))) Hoping you are all enjoying yourselves as much as I am!!! All details HERE if you haven't started already, feel free to enjoy this period together with us!! SWEET to establish great feeling habits in a fun and good feeling way, I adore this way, perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment