Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/10/08

Day 1 of 7 ~ AUTUMN DETOX

Hey, you all. I recently notified about a yoga fitness challenge of 21 days that I was participating in during the last of my "blow-my-mind" challenges (Click here for the new challenge, beginning 9th of october ~ fine-tuning of feeling good habits!!). Got a lot of positive feedback for sharing that info, so I'll let you know that I'm currently participating in a 7 day "begin the autumn" detox including yogic techniques, yogic classes, some ayurvedic recipes etc. It's all free, get access by clicking HERE :) And Enjoy, begin any day now during october :)))
Ps. I signed up to get a daily email reminder with links to all the different videos of yoga classes and demos of the different yogic techniques!

No comments:

Post a Comment