Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/09/10

Fitness Challenge, Day 1!

On day four of my Blow-My-Own-Mind Challenge I got a reminder in my inbox... it's time for a Yoga "Fitness Challenge" ... great with some new yoga inspiration, free videos and stuff.. Have you joined? If not, click HERE! I've just done the first video, which was a yoga with focus on cardio workout, and it left me sweaty even though it was short!! The Challenge goes on for 21 days, so almost the whole rest of the Blow-My-Own-Mind Challenge.. great complimentary - so I thought I'd tip you guys !!! So far my day (the good stuff) have been like this - morning appreciation, yoga (approx 1h), delicious music, smoothie, oil massage & shower, meditation, play with my son and at the time of writing this - I just finished the yoga practice from DAY 1 of the fitness challenge including a bonus video with breathing exercise, YAY!! ...Feeling really GOOD and the day is not over... will do my Bounce Journal, delicious, (more info HERE) some singing, drumming, playing harmonium and .. who knows what yet.. :))) Finishing off with a good nights sleep, looking forward til tomorrow!!! Ps. If you haven't joined the BMOM-Challenge yet - click HERE for details!! :))) ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
    Weight loss supplements

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Brad, thanks for letting me know you found it useful! Enjoy!

      Delete