Christiane Northrup 468x60 Dr. Northrup Site Bookstore Happy Child Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc. 468x60 Hay House, Inc.

2012/10/28

{Love Made} Raw Cheesecake ~ Oh My!!!

Oh My Source, it's Day 19 of the current Get-Ready-For-Excellence Challenge and I'm soaring high, feeling delicious ~ and witnessing all the wonderful results flowing into my experience as a very natural unfolding ~ and to my delight of course :))) Click HERE to read all details, and feel free to join in!!!
:)))
Today I felt inspired to make raw cheesecake - with a very simple recipe that I found here. I made half a batch, approx, and divided it into six muffin cups :))) They are in the freezer right now, and I haven't decided yet what to top with. Anyways, here is the recipe I used:
Crust
1 dl (approx half a cup) almonds
1/2 dl (approx 1/4 of a cup) walnuts
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 dl (approx 1/2 cup) dates
pinch of salt
Love
Hay House, Inc - 445x90
Hay House, Inc 468x60
I used a food-processor with an S-blade to make both crust and filling/cheese. Prepared with putting on some music I love, cuz I really love singing as I make food. And in that mood of joy and love, I began... First of all mixing the nuts into a flour, then added the cinnamon & salt - and last I added the dates that I had soaked a few minutes and chopped up. When all was mixed into a crumble, I pressed it together with my hands, and rolled it into a log which I cut with a knife into six "cakes". Each muffin cup got one "cake" of crust, that I pressed with my fingers to make it fit.
Filling/cheese
2 dl (approx 1 cup) cashews
1/4 dl (appprox 1/8 of a cup) coconut oil
1/4 dl (approx 1/8 of a cup) honey
Juice from 1 lemon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla seeds
Love
To make the cheese/filling, I used the same food processor as for the crust. First mixing the cashews into a flour, then adding vanilla seeds and mixed that. Contuning with adding coconut oil, lemon juice and honey and mixed it ~ it became a dough-like consistency. With a spatula I divided it in between the six muffin cups, on top of the crust. When ready, I put them in the freezer. And now, here I am writing about it... I tasted the cheese/filling, and it was pure deliciousness.. so I cannot wait for them to get ready to share with my family... yum!!!
:)
Ps. I actually let my family choose topping, since they were made in portion cups... We had raspberries and blueberries at home, and I choosed raspberry..which was DIVINE... next bite I'll have to try it out with blueberries... :)))
:)))
Check out some other recipes like: Super-Easy Raw "oatmeal" Breakfast, Raw Choco Chip Cookies, Raw Fruit Loops/Leather, Raw Pasta Alfredo, Raw Chai Flavored Chia Pudding , Quick&Easy Walnut Mince - A Substitute for Minced Meat and more..., Delicious RAW Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment